Wednesday, October 20, 2004

WOW WOW WOW

I'm speechless. The Red Sox have somehow managed to come back from an 0-3 deficit to force a decisive game 7 with the Yankees tomorrow night. This is literally unprecedented. No team in the history of baseball had ever done that.

I will be watching the game at a bar in Somerville, MA called the Thirsty Scholar, where I was supposed to watch last year's game 7. But it was full by the time I got there, so I went to a crappy nearby bar called the Kirkland. Needless to say, I will not be returning to that terrible place. To quote Quantum Leap, it's time to "make right what once went wrong."

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jay said...

blah blah blah
what is really tonights premier television programming you ask?

The West Wing
NBC Oct 20 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Drama, 60 Mins.
"NSF Thurmont"
In the aftermath of the Gaza attack, Bartlet proposes peace talks instead of military action even as he enters into a risky negotiation to have the terrorist leader responsible for the attack delivered into U.S. custody.

Cast: Martin Sheen, Bradley Whitford, John Spencer, Richard Schiff, Allison Janney, Dul‚ Hill, Janel Moloney, Stockard Channing, Joshua Malina, Armin Mueller-Stahl.
Producer(s): John Wells.

Original Airdate: October 20, 2004.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home