Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I have a dream

Whenever I feel like escaping reality, I let my mind wander and dream that on October 31 the Red Sox will win the seventh game of the World Series. Two days later, John Kerry will defeat George W. Bush. Then, on November 3, the biggest victory parade ever will hit the streets of Boston. It'll officially celebrate the achievements of the Sox, but unofficially it will also honor John Kerry, who would be sure to attend.

First the Patriots, then the Sox, followed by Kerry. Boston, the city of champions.


4 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger ClaudBLOG said...

brilliant

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's amazing what a couple of bong hits and a tab of acid will do...

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nightmare to me. Go Twins! Go Bush!

and remember at your core, you are a PHILLIES fan. You traitorous bastard.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I see you're using GOP-style smear tactics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home