Monday, August 02, 2004

Welcome

With apologies to Cracker, what the world needs now is another blog like I need a hole in my head. But since I wanted to post a comment to my friend Eoin's blog, I was forced to create my own blog. So here it is.

About the title: In 1995 and 1996, my sports column for the Rutgers Daily Targum was called Eye of the Storm. Like Pete Bigelow's "The Big Picture," the title was inspired by my name and was also meant to suggest a steadiness in the center of tumult. Well, it sounded good at the time.

Why is the address eyeofthestorm2004.blogspot.com, you ask, and not eyeofthestorm.blogspot.com or theeyeofthestorm.blogspot.com? Click and you'll see that those addresses are being wasted away. The former blog has not been updated since February 8, 2002! Sheesh.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So let it be written: the first comment, the first mote in the Eye of the Storm, is mine. Mine.

Good luck, and welcome.

-David

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home